Closes Monday 7 October 2013 Paid (£20k-25k pro rata) Part time
Contact: Lucy Fleet email@example.com
Spiral Dance is looking for a Fundraising and Finance Officer to lead the fundraising endeavors of the company in order to work strategically towards the development of dance in the community, education and health sectors across and beyond the Rochdale Borough, and to be responsible for the effective financial management of the organisation within the policies determined by the management committee. The post will be for one day per week.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- To work in partnership with the Artistic Director to develop ideas and project outlines that addresses a need within the Rochdale Borough.
- To work closely with the Artistic Director to put in funding applications to support core activities and develop new dance projects and opportunities.
- To develop strategies and opportunities to increase the earned income for the organisation.
- To manage the core budget for the organisation.
- To maintain an overview of project budgets and manage the recording of their income and expenditure in our accounts.
- To manage the invoicing, expenditure, and reconciliation through our accounting system.
- To generate opportunities for earned income through the effective marketing of the organisation.
- To report regularly to the management committee and the artistic director regarding the company’s financial situation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07415772820 in order to request an application pack.