Not-for-profit organisations can apply for funding of between £10,000 and £40,000 per year, until March 2018, to support the core costs of their organisation. A total of £900,000 is available (subject to budget) over three years from this fund.
We want your work to have a lasting impact that will directly benefit our residents and economy, now and in the future.
You can apply on behalf of your organisation or, if you’re working with another organisation, you can apply together.
If you have got this funding in the past we cannot guarantee you will be successful again.
If your organisation already receives cultural strategic investment or has confirmed event funding for 2015/16 from us, you are not eligible to apply.
To apply you must:
- be a not-for-profit organisation (including voluntary and community groups)
- be a cultural or arts-based organisation, as stated in your constitution
- be based in the area covered by Manchester Council, or have a track record of benefiting our residents, visitors or local economy
- use the funding to support the core revenue operating costs of your organisation and not a one-off project.
- meet at least one of our cultural objectives
- have, and could provide, all the written documents we need to see
- account for any money you get and tell us what you’ve achieved with it
Closing date is 9am, Wednesday 12 November.
You’ll get the funding on, or after, Wednesday 1 April 2015.