NOISE hosts a one-day event to get your creative careers going. Starting at 10am, it’s an action-packed day of talks, Q&A’s and mentoring sessions to give emerging creative types the chance to gain exclusive insider knowledge from internationally renowned professionals.
YOUR CREATIVE FUTURE BRINGS LEADING NORTHERN NAMES BACK TO HELP DEMYSTIFY ROUTES INTO THE CREATIVE INDUSTRIES FOR EMERGING TALENT TO KICK-START THEIR CAREERS. GIVEN THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CLIMATE IT IS VITAL THAT THOSE WITH TALENT ARE GIVEN EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE THE MOST OF IT.
NOISE: Your Creative Future is part of the Creative Industries Trafford programme and open to everyone from students, creative hobbyists, or those who fancy learning a bit more about creative careers.
- Ian Livingstone CBE, Life president of EIDOS (creators of Lara Croft/Tomb Raider)
- Alis Pelleschi, Photographer, Film-maker, member of music duo Serious Thugs and Designer at Meat Clothing
- Ryan Holliday Stevens, Creative Director at forward thinking fashion label Aqua by Aqua and Stylist
- Eva Sonaike, Designer of own Lifestyle Product Brand, Fashion Editor, TV Director
- Mistress De Funk, DJ, Producer and Radio Show Host (formerly BBC Radio 1 and now Unity Radio)
- Lee Taylor, Editor and Publisher of Flux Magazine.
- Michael Troughton CEO of Wefund.com, the crowd-funding platform for creative projects, to offer advice on how you can turn your ideas into a reality
Have a look at the detailed biographies of our Line-Up here
Tickets are £30 advance (£25 concessions) + booking fee from the Waterside Box Office, and includes a free year’s subscription to a Rookie Portfolio from NOISE worth £25!
Existing NOISE premium portfolio Members can come to this event for just £5, buy your tickets directly from us at our online shop here.
Creative Industries Trafford
TIME & DATE
10am-5pm 14th March, 2013
Waterside Arts Centre, Sale