Eligible individuals and organisations will be have free access a combination of workshops, training and professional development opportunities, subject to a refundable deposit to register commitment to complete a minimum of 12 hours of support through PANDA. If you don’t qualify or even if you’re not a PANDA member, you can still attend at affordable rates.
Training will focus on the following general areas:
- Introduction to Action Learning
- EU funding – for emerging organisations (16.10)
- EU funding – for organisations 2 yrs plus (16.10)
- Finance for non-finance managers (21.10)
- Forming & registration of a CIO (27.10)
- Creating & presenting work in non-theatre spaces for non-theatre audiences (31.10)
- Strategic Planning: vision & direction (18.11)
- Strategic Planning: writing your plan (18.11)
- Project Management (26 & 27.11)
- PANDA 10th Party (27.11 early evening)
- Public Speaking (09.12)
- Social Media (tbc)
- Fundraising/diversifying income streams (Jan)
- Community engagement (Jan)
‘The advice we have been given on many topics through their seminars has led us to try new area of work and to collaborations with other artists. This is simply the BEST resource that there is in the North West for the performing arts!‘ – Workshop programme attendee.
All workshops are open to anyone to attend but we can only offer you a subsidised place if you are a PANDA member or qualify for ERDF Business Support.
ERDF funds are for a Business Start Up Support programme delivered in partnership with Blue Orchid. We can offer free support to ANYONE – not just those in the performing arts as long as you have:
- Become freelance, self-employed or formed a new company, partnership, cic, charity or other formal group within the last 3 years
- Have a Greater Manchester or Cheshire post code
If you are interested in benefitting from the programme at special rates, please ACT NOW by doing one/more of the following:
- Fill out our short online survey to have input in to what training we provide and when and find out if you’re eligible for support FOR FREE!
- Book your place on opportunities currently being offered through this programme. NOTE: we cannot confirm you a free place unless you have completed the online survey and been deemed eligible
- Contact PANDA to express your interest, ask any questions, determine eligibility or book on to the programme over the phone or via email. Call 0161 425 7754 Tue-Thurs to speak to Sue or Anne-Marie (leave us a message if no answer) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org