Exciting and varied opportunity to work in a unique contemporary art organisation. This internship is 3 days a week, based in Manchester.
hÅb are looking for a Trainee Project Manager to assist with the day-to-day running of the Divergency project, working primarily on a programme of creative activity aimed at encouraging more diverse artists to engage with live art.
- Location: Manchester
- Bursary: £15k (pro rata, 3 days per week)
- Internship Period: 12 Months
- Application Deadline: 25th August 2016
- Start Date: September 2016
- All roles advertised through Creative Access are only open to UK nationals from a black, Asian or non-white ethnic minority.
How to apply
Details and applications via: http://creativeaccess.org.uk/opportunities/trainee-project-manager-internship-hab
Only applications via Creative Access will be considered – please DO NOT contact companies directly.