Date: 21st-27th October 2013
Hosted at a 17th Century farmhouse among the vineyards of Bordeaux, this one-week retreat for writers is designed to provide time and space for you to develop your work, be it a novel, a full-length non-fiction piece, or a portfolio of shorter writing; smooth out any tangles; and receive detailed professional feedback on your work.
Enjoy the comfort of this welcoming location, and spend days writing at the fireside, or looking out on the French countryside. There will be the opportunity to workshop pieces of writing throughout the week, both in a group format, led by an experienced feedback facilitator, and in one-to-one consultations, tailored to your requirements. You’ll be able to step back from your work and get an overview.
Retreat package includes:
- Time and space to write
- One-to-one mentoring
- Daily access to an experienced writing coach/novelist
- Regular group critique sessions
- Feedback on your writing
- Country peace with convivial hosts
- A beautiful farmhouse bedroom with en suite
- 6 nights’ full board (arrive Mon, leave Sun)
- Home-cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Refreshments, teas, coffees and wine included
- Full access to internet via wifi
- Cost: £300 full board sharing a room £400 for a room of one’s own